Low Cal Breakfast Meals
Low Cal Breakfast Meals,knee active plus
Wake Up Sandwichbioxyn
You will want to wake up to this early morning breakfast sandwich.varyforte
1/4 cup liquid egg (whites OK too)
2 tbsp light shredded cheese
2 tbsp chopped green pepper
1 tbsp sodium reduced ham
Pepper to taste
1/8 tsp Italian seasoning (optional)
1 whole-grain English muffin, toasted
1. Find a bowl that is about the same size around as an english muffin and dishwasher safe.
2. In the bowl, mix together egg, cheese, pepper, ham, ground pepper and Italian seasoning (if using). Microwave on high for 1 minute. Turn the egg over and microwave for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Place egg on the toasted English muffin.
(Makes 1 Serving)
Calories Per Serving: 247
A delicious and warming breakfast treat
3 cups apple juice
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 1/2 cups quick oats
1/2 cup chopped apple
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
4 tbsp fat free vanilla yogurt
1. Combine apple juice and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
2. Stir in oats, chopped apple, maple syrup and raisins.
3. Reduce heat and cook until most of juice is absorbed, stirring occasionally. Fold in walnuts.
4. Top each bowl with a tablespoon of yogurt.
(Makes 4 Servings)
Calories Per Serving: 271
This smoothie harnesses the natural sweetness of the Watermelon.
3 cups watermelon chunks
1 small banana, chopped
1 cup ice
1 1/2 cups 0% fat vanilla yogurt
1. Put watermelon chunks, chopped banana, ice and yogurt in a blender. Blend until desired smoothness.
2. Pour into glasses.
(Serving Size 12 oz)
Calories Per Serving: 158
To your Health and Wellbeing,